[SunRescue] OT SGI run-time libraries

StouSandalskitangui at cell2000.net StouSandalskitangui at cell2000.net
Sat Sep 30 23:38:31 CDT 2000

I don't get why SGI doesn't just give away ISOs of old IRIX versions for old
hardware... or give out the damn OS alltogether... aren't they after
hardware money? Kinda lame... considering they are starting to become
another PC box manufacturer they probably need any money they can get just
to stay afloat...

Stou