[SunRescue] OT: Wyse WinTerm 2300T

Kurt Huhn kurthuhn at k-huhn.com
Sat Sep 30 20:52:06 CDT 2000

I'm the first to admit - Outlook 2000 is quite a good piece of software.
Luckily for me, I've been given teh responsibility of building the entire
infrastructure - and I'm given pretty free reighn to use whatever tools I
think will work best.  All have thier uses; NT, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD,
Win2K - all are in use at my company.

Kurt

> On Sat, Sep 30, 2000 at 06:26:32PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > Citrix is also releasing a version of Metaframe for Unix (Solaris at
> > least) - not that a savvy sysadmin would really need Metaframe with a
Unix