[SunRescue] Got a 5 buckeroo 4/150 box today ... what to do with it?

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak bobkeys at weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu
Fri Sep 29 16:16:31 CDT 2000

In this weeks dumpster dive at the MooU surplus pit, I chanced upon an
orphan 4/160 machine (6 slot case), with some kind of wierd 2/slot
graphics card.  The CPU is a 501-1514, and the graphics thing is a
501-1447.  I did not see a ram card in the box, so my expectation is
that ram is on the cpu board, maybe.  Is there anything else I should
look at on this thing, before I try to bring it up?  Is the 4/xxx series
machine capable of booting from CD, or will it only net/tape boot?

Any other insights are appreciated.

It was too cute to let go out to the crusher, which would have been its
next top, after today if it did not sell.... but, heck, for fiver buckeroos
de realme, it looked like it might be fun to try to do something with.

Bob