[SunRescue] Taking Sun Certification

Brian McCloskey checkinmystyle at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 16:05:07 CDT 2000

admin I is not terribly difficult. i had quite a bit more trouble with the
network admin exam (obviously thats just my experience based on my
background). anyway, you may want to check
http://cramsession.brainbuzz.com/cramsession/unix/solaris26_1/ since they
seem to have some useful prep info.

good luck.

-wu