[SunRescue] SS2 usefulness (waz: 5 major manufacturers?)

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Thu Sep 28 08:03:44 CDT 2000

There is your answer - you were, in the end, willing to pay $400/ea for the
adapters...

The price won't drop until Sun is sitting on a large number of cards that
won't sell...

BTW, exactly *who* is paying $1902 -> $3000 for SS5/170 remanufactured by
sun? (see http://store.sun.com/catalog/doc/BrowsePage.jhtml?cid=30962 )

Or anywhere near that price?

Ken Hansen