re SGI (was RE: [SunRescue] 5 major manufacturers?)

BrianMcCloskeycheckinmystyle at hotmail.com BrianMcCloskeycheckinmystyle at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 27 16:08:15 CDT 2000

it really depends on what you are doing. for most things, the r5k indy
should perform tremendously better than the r4600. for web browsing, the r5k
indy should be as fast as you need to get.

-wu