[SunRescue] SS2 usefulness (waz: 5 major manufacturers?)

GregoryLeblancGLeblanc at cu-portland.edu GregoryLeblancGLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed Sep 27 09:04:30 CDT 2000

Shel is right, it's just you.  The only thing that SS2's can't do worth shit
is encryption.  I've noticed that ssh'ing into my SS2 takes 2-5 times as
long as ssh'ing into my 486-50.  It's not ram nor net connection, as the SS2
has 64MB of ram, and the 486 has 16MB, and they're plugged into exactly the
same ports on my network.
	Greg