[SunRescue] 5 major manufacturers?

StouSandalskitangui at cell2000.net StouSandalskitangui at cell2000.net
Wed Sep 27 01:23:14 CDT 2000

Ohhhh I've heard of AIX, but I thought it was a VMS (or is it VAX? damn I
keep forgetting which is the OS and which is the platform) like OS... I
didn't think it was Unixish...

oh one question... people keep asking me "Why the hell do you need a
UltraSparc or an Alpha workstation" and I never really answer... because I
dont know... other then cracking passwords what can these machines do? what
do you guys use your phat systems for?

Stou