[SunRescue] Testing the waters - SS20 for sale

Hatle Hatle
Tue Sep 26 14:54:21 CDT 2000

All,

Because I just got my new "big-penis" Ultra 30 <grin>, I'm debating selling
my SS20. Here's the config:

Dual SM61 processors
128MB RAM - 1 64MB DIMM, and 4 16MB DIMMs
8 MB VSIMM
9 GB disk drive
Aurora 2 case, with full height 12x Plextor bootable CD-ROM
floppy
Extra bracket for a second hard drive
Has the extra little fan inside for better cooling around the disks

It runs like a watch- it does have a small cosmetic ding in the left front
corner where part of the case has a small chip out of it- on a scale of 1 to
10 it's maybe a 2.

I'd sell the complete box for $600.00 as above. I'm loathe to part it out
for things like the VSIMM, etc, though I might realize more from the parts
than from the total package. If I can't get my price (or a seriously close
offer) I'll probably end up keeping it- it's worth that to me for now.

If you have any interest (or constructive comments on my price), please
e-mail me off list at shatle at vue.com, or call me days at 952 995 8794. I'm
going to Vegas next week, so a quick sale would be a good thing <grin>.

Steve

Steve Hatle
NCS/VUE
Eden Prairie, MN