[SunRescue] LAST CHANCE: sun4 parts in Austin, TX

WilliamStaniewiczwstan at planet.nl WilliamStaniewiczwstan at planet.nl
Tue Sep 26 03:22:15 CDT 2000

If I was still living in Austin I would have been interested in the 4/330. I
currently live in Amsterdam, Netherlands which is a bit of a long commute. I would
like to take this opportunity to ask a general question about the 4/330: When
I see them described on eBay the reference to weight and size is usually "big",
"palette-sized", or something like that. How much do they really weigh in
pounds? On my last return flight from Boston on Sabena I was permitted 2
75 lb. checkins. How close are we to that weight?

Bill
wstan at planet.nl