[SunRescue] Calling OBP Forth from Solaris

BrianMcCloskeycheckinmystyle at hotmail.com BrianMcCloskeycheckinmystyle at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 25 13:41:22 CDT 2000

well, you should be able to get all the obp manuals in pdf format from
docs.sun.com, but i don't know enough forth to know how to do it. i do know,
that if you can do it with forth, you should be able to just put it in
nvramrc. its basically a forth script.

-wu