[SunRescue] More computer room pics

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Mon Sep 25 00:27:06 CDT 2000

You guys and gals are all in trouble when I get moved into my new place. I
have and expect to set up on my network at least one of the following:

Mac 68K
Mac PPC
x86
Sparc
Ultra-Sparc
HP-PARISC
MIPS (SGI)
MIPS (Cobalt)
Alpha

Of course McGuire will still have us all beat.

As for the Cats, my downstairs cat, (real name Fiona, common name Physico
Cat) is great at staying off the gear. The upstairs cat(real name Sweetie
Pie, common name Fuzz) likes to curl up under my Indigo 2.

Later!

Mike N