[SunRescue] More computer room pics

PaulKhourypkhoury2 at loop.com PaulKhourypkhoury2 at loop.com
Mon Sep 25 00:04:51 CDT 2000

On Sat, 23 Sep 2000 20:21:25 -0500, Hatle, Steven J. wrote:

>James,
>
>What's with your cats? Mine are always draped across a keyboard - not
>sitting nicely not getting into trouble <grin>.

Yeah, they always have a knack for playing with the keyboards.
Mine either like walking across my ThinkPad, or sitting
on my Sun monitor (so I give her the nickname UNIX (/usr/bin/)cat ).

I better get pictures of my setup now - with almost every major CPU type
in my home - SPARC, MIPS (Nintendo 64), Alpha, x86, m68k, PPC, AS/400, etc.
Used to have a StrongARM (Apple Newton) also. =)