[SunRescue] Can someone tell me what I just bought please?

fernande at internet1.net fernande at internet1.net
Sun Sep 24 12:02:14 CDT 2000

Hello Again,

Well it turns out that shipping was going to be about the same you
paid.  I backed out of the deal.  I know thats not good to do, but I
didn't want to spend that kind of money right now.  He was understanding
and didn't seem angry.  I offered to pay his ebay fees, but he
declined.  My main mistake, I guess, was bidding even though I didn't
get a reply to my intial email asking about shipping.

I still want a 670mp, However.  Hopefully another one will come up
locally on Ebay.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA