[SunRescue] Help me resucitate this Sparcstation 5

MagnusAbrantemagnus.abrante at sweden.sun.com MagnusAbrantemagnus.abrante at sweden.sun.com
Fri Sep 22 13:46:33 CDT 2000

Unfortunately this looks more like an error on one of the memory SIMMS,
Async memory fault mfsr=0x81804820 mfar=0x3df4198 = Asyncronus Memory
Fault. Try removing one of the simms and try again, if that doesn't work
try the other.

The command "module-info" will tell you the speed of the CPU from the
OBP (ok prompt).

        //Magnus Abrante
/* This is my opinion and not the one of my empolyer */