[SunRescue] Sun part number reference needed

MagnusAbrantemagnus.abrante at sweden.sun.com MagnusAbrantemagnus.abrante at sweden.sun.com
Thu Sep 21 12:51:37 CDT 2000

Either Sun Field Engineers Handbook, or the Sun HW reference guide
which might be found on www.sunhelp.org.

About the part numbers the first 3 is a class code such as:
365 for monitors
530 for cables
800-802 for manuals.

The following 4 is the base number, like 1205 in this case, the rest is
various dash numbers and revisions.

So your partnumber is 501-2055, which is a motherboard for a Sparc Server
6x0.

Regards,

	//Magnus Abrante