[SunRescue] Really stupid question but..

GregoryLeblancGLeblanc at cu-portland.edu GregoryLeblancGLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Tue Sep 19 21:41:10 CDT 2000

I think there's a *floppy* package, and if not there is an eject package
that you should be able to download from a RH mirror.  On all of my RH
systems, I use a command from the eject package to remove the disk.  You
could always drop into the prom and eject it from there.  :-)
	Greg