[SunRescue] Extra HD

Walter Peterson wep at cyberstreet.com
Tue Sep 19 15:15:10 CDT 2000

If I do a probe-scsi it shows both drives

here is output

Target 1
Unit 0	Disk	Tandem 4255-5	902800149969
			Copyright (c) 1994 Seagate
			All rights reserved 000
Target 3
Unit 0	Disk	Seagate ST11200N	SUN1.0594000000000
			Copyright (c) 1995 000
			All rights reserved 000

Target 3 has Solaris installed on and boots. The other drive does not
showup in openboot during normal boot process and solaris can't see it.
(may have no partitions on it).

A few answers...