[SunRescue] Can someone tell me what I just bought please?

MartinWedelsrsun at minor-element.net MartinWedelsrsun at minor-element.net
Sat Sep 16 02:25:45 CDT 2000

Sun 'Big(ish)-Iron' people are night owls....

Believe it or not, my cat actually *liked* sleeping in there when the 670
was running (must have been the heat). The box is a cheapo HP external
SCSI box that I house the drives in during my quest for the proper cables
and brackets to put them in the 670.
The black box under the Indy is an Ascend (now lucent) GRF400 router that
runs BSDi. Anyone else here use these or know of an ISP clearing these
out? I am in need of an ethernet blade.

--
Martin Wedel
sun at minor-element.net