[SunRescue] Stupid 670 Tricks

Martin Wedel sr sun at minor-element.net
Sat Sep 16 00:11:03 CDT 2000

No luck on the Ultra 10, let's try something older.
I powered down the 670MP a few months back after my power bill attempted
to surpass my rent.
During its' vacation it learned a new trick, Play Dead.
No output to the console, nada on the video card as well.
I get the following 'code' on the 10 diagnostic LED's.

-1-
 0
 0
-1-
-1-
 0
 0
 0
-1-
-1-

..where the 1's are flashing and the 0's or off. (I hope that comes
through properly, LEDs 1,4,5,9, and 10 )

Can someone with a FE book please point me in the right direction? Also,
if this info is available online, feel free to tell me to go FAQ myself,
just kindly give me a URL if you do! :)

Thanks!

--
Martin Wedel