[SunRescue] parts I'm parting with!

MikeNicewongertwmaster at twmaster.com MikeNicewongertwmaster at twmaster.com
Fri Sep 15 13:33:22 CDT 2000

> I was mistaken on some of the specs which I sent people off-list. Since it
> is a Multi-sync, should it just plug right in with my Ultra1/170E?

No, you have to modify it to accept the separate Sync. I have the same tube
on my desk here connected to my Indigo 2, I tried it on my U1 sitting right
next to it when my the Sun tube I had on it croaked. No dice. Kinda
irritating had to go to my warehouse and snag another heavy ass monitor and
drag it upstairs.....

Mike N