[SunRescue] Sun Monitor weirdness with Indy

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Thu Sep 14 08:59:06 CDT 2000

The 1962B was built for the CG6, from the specs I've seen on it.  I don't
believe it supports "sync-on-green", which is why the colors are off, and
the screen doesn't look right.  Even though the connectors are the same on
the monitor and on your Indy, they may not work together.  I'd look for a
monitor that will work with the Indy.  Take a look at the info on
www.sgihelp.org, and techpubs.sgi.com for a bit more info on what
resolutions and refresh rates the Indy can run at.
	Greg