[SunRescue] Solaris 8

Brian McCloskey checkinmystyle at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 11:42:56 CDT 2000

thats kind of an arbitrary question and not easy to answer without defining
some kind of metric.

also, what are you referring to as the "working free kernels"? if you mean
linux, the ultraSPARC kernel is most definitely 64bit and was written by
sun. i believe the bsd kernel for ultraSPARC is also 64bit. if you're
talking about intel, its all 32bit obviously.

-wu