[SunRescue] XEROX /Sun IPX??

Brian McCloskey checkinmystyle at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 11:39:15 CDT 2000

yeah, i had a similar job in college and there were a ton of different rip
(rasterizing image processor) units in use by xerox and other companies. we
had a jetstream rip unit that ran on an sgi indy and had a proprietary
controller card for the xerox majestik color copier that was hooked up to
it. it also ripped to some large format plotters and a film recorder. i've
seen several sun machines in use at dtp places. a local kinko's has an ultra
2. pretty cool stuff.