[SunRescue] SPARCBook 3GX for sale

Reagen Ward ward at zilla.nu
Fri Sep 8 23:33:46 CDT 2000

Well folks, in order to drum up some cash for a new machine, I've decided to
sell my 3GX.  I figured I'd give you folks a crack at it before I put it up on
eBay or something.

Tadpole SPARCBook 3GX
64MB RAM
1.2 GB Disk (quantity 3, including trays)
Ethernet cable
Parallel cable
Car adapter
AC adapter
SCSI Floppy
Spare battery
Trackball
Internal Modem (19.2)
Leather case
Solaris 2.5.1 + Tapdole NCE, original CD (2.6 also available)

This machine was part of the great fabled Pennington / Herman-Miller deal. It's
in perfect running condition, and has been upgraded to 64MB, and Solaris 2.5.1
+ NCE has been installed on one of the HDs.

URL for pic:  http://zilla.nu/~ward/EQ/

Thanks folks.

Reagen