[SunRescue] RE NVRAM availability...

Earl Baugh earl at baugh.org
Mon Sep 4 23:09:51 CDT 2000

I've had one ordered since May or June.  It
got slid to August, and now to October.  They
got a batch of them in, but I didn't make the
"cut" on the list relative to the quanity they
got in.   (They told me new orders are being
quoted in Nov...so they're at least consistant)

Is there anybody who's got these darn things?

Earl