[SunRescue] OT: Brickshelf!

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 29 20:21:52 CST 2000

shall1 at columbus.rr.com writes:

>On Wednesday, November 29, 2000 3:44 PM, mike dombrowski

>> Whoa, I thought I remembered your name from RTL, so neat. I love your
>> BrickShelf site and SunShelf kinda thing would really rock. :0 I wonder
>> how many other Lego guys do Sun stuff as well.

>I dunno if it really counts, but my 18 year-old son still does amazing
>things with Legos, and we do have a couple of Suns in the house....

Not only do I play with suns and legos, but I designed the artwork
for this lego piece using ghostscript on a unix box (either my RS/6000
or one of my Suns, I don't remember) then output it at a really low
resolution, filtered it into a one-char-per-pixel 6-color flat-ascii
file, and copied it by hand, pixel by pixel, into legos:

http://www.cca.org/dave/gallery0.html

-------- david fischer -------- dave at cca.org -------- www.cca.org --------
---------- never let reason stand in the way of self-confidence ----------