[SunRescue] 511 Case Questions

Adam Kropelin rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 29 14:42:39 CST 2000

AFAIK, db50 is the correct term for the large 3-row connector. The smaller
SCSI-2 connector is a high-density DB50 or HD-DB50. As you say, salespeople
and catalog editors don't know the difference, so I'm always afraid to order
a cable unseen. Then of course there's DB25 which is if you're in Mac
land...

Some place like DigiKey should have those DB50s.

--Adam