[SunRescue] 511 Case Questions

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 29 14:17:51 CST 2000

In my experience db50 means the smaller SCSI-2 connector not the large
three-row Sun 3 SCSI connectors.

I'm sure if you ask the sales people they'll have no clue whatsoever.  (I
had trouble even making one understand SCSI2 to SCSI3 external cables.
*sheesh!*)

www.cables.com _might_ know where you can find one or they might make one
for you although making one will be much more expensive.

Mike Hebel