[SunRescue] Sun 4/330 LEDs.

Kevin Loch rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 27 23:17:43 CST 2000

I don't have a list of the LED meanings for the 4/300 but when that
happened to me I put it in Diag mode.  Hook a 9600,n,8,1 terminal
(or pc) up to the console port, flip the diag switch to diag and power
up.
It will tell you exactly what the problem is.  In my case the nvram was
dead
so it failed nvram write test.  Yours looks like a problem earlier in
the test.

KL