[SunRescue] Power supply on RDI BriteLites?

Chris Petersen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 27 16:07:14 CST 2000

Anybody out there know what type of power supply an early RDI BriteLite
used?  I'm referring to the models that were based on an IPX motherboard.
I've got a couple of military-grade units here that are based on the RDI
Britelite unit (from what I can tell so far, at least), but no power supply.
I've not yet been able to track down the connector, either, through any of
the standard places (Mouser, DigiKey).  The unit uses a small connector,
about the size of an RGB jack, only with 2 pins.

Thanks in advance for any ideas...Gonna have to dust off my electronics
skills, I have a feeling...

Chris

--
Chris Petersen
Systems Engineer, Industry Services, Unigraphics Solutions Inc.
Email: havoc at apk.net