[SunRescue] Javastation 1 to replace VT420

Paul Khoury rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 26 04:55:34 CST 2000

On Sat, 25 Nov 2000 20:09:37 -0500, Mike Nicewonger wrote:

>The Java station is supported by NetBSD There are links to netbooting it
>from the Sparc port page.

It is?  Way cool, as I already have a NetBSD x86 box used as the boot
server/file system for my Sun3's.  That'd be great to use this now.
Question also - can I change the resolution for the CRT, or is it hardwired?
For some reason, one of my monitors doesn't support it's resolution, but another
does (they're almost identical Samsung's, but one is HP branded).

>Also have a look here:
>
>http://www.driveway.com/web/share.jsp?sid=3c8f1fc.26285&dwSession=vapp03-273
>275354fc68c7d
>
>I have a bunch of software I grabbed off a website somewhere in Finland I
>think <?> anyway. There are a ton of Linux resources out there too.

For the Javastation?

Thanks,

Paul