[SunRescue] SS10

Christopher Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 22 15:20:41 CST 2000

I recently picked up an ultra 1 with a TGX, and planned on using a PC
monitor with it so I started hunting around for adapters. I found a cable
that has DIP switches to allow you to adjust the grounding of the sync
control pins in the 13w3 connector. My viewsonic works great with it.

Oh and the reson I say lanned is because I managed to snag a 20d10 on ebay
for $65 bucks including local pickup.

Chris Byrne