[SunRescue] SparcServer 670/MP O.S. Options

Martin Wedel rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 19 18:13:35 CST 2000

I ran Redhat 6.x on my 670MP before I bought 2.5.1 recently. The memory
cards work fine, as they are accessed via hardware, not software, if that
makes sense. As for the other VME cards, you're pretty much out of luck...

If you need 2.5.1, drop me a note offline.

--
Martin Wedel
sun at minor-element.net
http://www.minor-element.net/