[SunRescue] WTB: Sparc LX? Canada?

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 18 09:44:59 CST 2000

I agree with this!

The media ha so _distorted_ the truth of this matter that it's hilarious.
One only has to look at the "Truth" ads for smoking to realize that the
figures given out by the anti-gun lobbyists are totally off-base!

The sad thing is is that it's only going to get worse.

Mike Hebel
(Who thinks Florida should just re-vote the state?  Hands?  Anybody?)