[SunRescue] Cleaning up old Sun gear

Mike Hebel drone8of9 at crosswinds.net
Mon Nov 13 11:18:12 CST 2000

If you go out to the grocery store and look in the cleaning aisle you'll
find several products that come in the oblong squeeze bottles.  The one that
comes to mind is "soft-Scrub" however that's a bit abrasive.  Look around
for similar products.  As long as you aren't looking for an "original"
surface case these products work well to remove yellowing.  If you're
looking to restore the original look and feel I don't know what to tell you.

BTW - the "soft-scrub" type of cleansers _will_ remove lettering on occasion
so be careful!  They are not to be used on keyboard keys!

Hope this clears things up!

Mike Hebel