[SunRescue] Cleaning up old Sun gear

Mike Hebel drone8of9 at crosswinds.net
Mon Nov 13 10:14:36 CST 2000

If you're looking to remove yellowing and such then you can use one of the
semi-paste bleach products.  They'll turn yellowed plastic, with a little
elbow grease, into a bright matte white surface.  Not exactly the same as
you originally had but still looks better than the yellow.  Just remember to
wash the surface with clean water afterwards because they keep working until
you do.

If you're looking to remove things like permanent marker I have no idea.
Someone at my office suggested toluol but I'd like to clean the objects in
question not melt them. :-(

Mike Hebel