[SunRescue] Cleaning up old Sun gear

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 11 16:46:58 CST 2000

The best things to use for general clean up and or decal goo removal and
such is a green scrub pad like used for cleaning dishes and either Oops or
wipe away. both available at Wal-Mart. The Oops is great for decal goo. The
wipe away is better at general grime, magic marker and such. and besides the
wipe away has that nice citrus smell.

Those are my recommendations.

Mike N