[SunRescue] [OT] - FCC phone number?

Mike Hebel drone8of9 at crosswinds.net
Fri Nov 10 08:19:58 CST 2000

I know this is OT but how do I find the local branch of the FCC?  I like in
the Chicagoland are.

There's a local Spanish radio station that I have to report for
over-deviation or over-output - not sure which. They appear on all the TV
harmonics and come through totally clearly on channel 11.  (Not having cable
bites!)

On the HAM subject I'm thinking about at least a beginning license next year
when I can afford to "play" with the equipment. I would like to do the HAM
satellite thing - pardon me for not having the correct terminology - it
sounds really interesting using my computer to communicate with a satellite.

Mike Hebel