[SunRescue] Re: Best wishes for Bill...

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 6 23:23:08 CST 2000

I still have it.  I fired it up a couple of years ago
and it still worked.  Most of the cassette tapes were
still good including the one where I "rewrote" Super
Basic so I could get true lower case letters.  Used it
to "type" up tests and do grades.  I "wrote" a text
editor and database in BASIC.  It was damn slow but
better than a typewrite when ya had to make a test the
next year ;->