[SunRescue] Re: Best wishes for Bill...

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 6 22:25:23 CST 2000

Gotcha beat.  I hit half a century in December.  Not in
the computer field...education.  Really felt old when a
parent came in to talk to me....and I had them as a
student!  BTW, My first machine used an 1802 and I had
to solder the parts on the board.  Bill, you'll last
beyond my age!  Best of luck on the "procedure".