[SunRescue] Ancient History

Hatle, Steven J. rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 6 12:59:57 CST 2000

Get thee behind me, Satan! <grin> I have a 3B2/600 and a 3B1. Why the idea
of an almost brand new 3B1 excites me, I don't know. It's not like I run
them all the time.  .  .

If anyone has the tape install media for a 3B2/600, I would be interested. I
have the diskette media, but the 600 will only boot from tape.

Steve