[SunRescue] Re: Best wishes for Bill...

P.A.Osborne rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 6 03:44:35 CST 2000

On Sun, Nov 05, 2000 at 02:40:58PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Amazing - every sysadmin must have a "big red button" story.

I guess you are right there,  one of our operators (note I am a sys admin
and have a window with an outside view),  who has been known to be
'Mr Clumsy' (anyone into Mr Men?),  one day wandered into the machine
room did what he had to do and on the way out tripped on his loose shoe
lace - cannoned over our 'paranoid printer' and headbutted the big
red switch.  Legend will tell you that he had 'MK' stamped accross his
forehead for about two days....

Paul