[SunRescue] WTB: Sparc LX? Canada?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 5 20:05:06 CST 2000

While persuing my Masters this last 12 months, I have been spending
alternate weekends in a small hotel in Vermont - I learned to simply put the
TV on the "Hitler Channel" and leave it there all weekend (it seems that
Hitler caused/was involved in/was associated with almost everything they
show on that channel - except for their *great* automobile show with Edward
Herman).

And boy, did I miss having a remote control (this must have been the quaint
part of the experience!)

Ken