[SunRescue] Re: Best wishes for Bill...

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 5 19:52:26 CST 2000

In Jr. college, I had a teacher that worked for the government here in
town (Battle Creek, MI) at the Fedral Center.  During Vietnam, he was in
charge of, or part of the team maybe, that had set up the militarys
on-line inventory of stuff.  Basically, they had to keep track of where
everything was.  He mentioned that on the day we, pulled out..... you
know... helos on the roof of the Embassy.... they KNEW where everything
was, and had it on standby, or some such thing.

I don't remember all the detail, but that is the jist of it.... I was
impressed when he spoke of it.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA