[SunRescue] WTB: Sparc LX? Canada?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 5 14:10:56 CST 2000

Canada - I believe this is part of the governments medical program, they got
tired of treating geeks (I mean "Collectors") for injuries during dumpster
dives (I suppose... ;^)

Well, it's only fair really, how long can you get by on Anne Murry, Rush,
and The New Red Green show? They need something to keep the locals
occupied...

Ken