[SunRescue] Re: Best wishes for Bill...

Sheldon T. Hall rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 5 10:07:24 CST 2000

On Sunday, November 05, 2000 7:33 AM, Roger Walkup
[SMTP:rwalkup at cheqnet.net] wrote:
> Best wishes for your speedy and absolute recovery, Mr. Bradford.  As (it
> appears) the most elderly (40) and most ignorant  on this list, both
> sunhelp.org and this list have been a great help; thank you for your hard
> work and happy birthday.

Nah, you are neither the most elderly nor the most ignorant on the list.  On
the first count, I'll admit to being more than a dozen years your senior; on
the second count, M'lud, I place in evidence some of my questions here ....

-Shel

P.S.  I won't give you my whole CV, but I've worked with computers of some
kind, on and off, since the middle 1960s....