[SunRescue] Re: Best wishes for Bill...

Eric Randall rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 5 07:29:27 CST 2000

Best wishes for Bill from this front as well.  On this age thing...YIKES!
That's about all I "want" to say on that topic.  Keep up the good work
everyone, and remember that there are some old dogs out here learning new
tricks from you.   If you feel 18, you probably always will.  Personally, I'd
much rather feel 18 than be 18.   This reflexive-neuro-chemical-situation is
ever more interesting the further it goes.
But tomorrow morning I go to pick up my first 670MP...cool!

Eric, 41