[SunRescue] Re: Best wishes for Bill...

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 4 17:42:37 CST 2000

Your only 26!!!!

I had most of you pegged for being much older.  Maybe it's because most
of you work with computers, and know so much about them, and I don't.  I
screwed up my college, and work in a factory.  Computers, for me, are
strictly recreational.  I keep on thinking of going back, but just don't
have the time, right now.

In case anybody cares, I am 27.... I thought I was a "kid" on this list,
I guess I am, but only in knowledge of list subject matter.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan USA