[SunRescue] So I'm a dope - I can't figure out what I'm missing here...

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Sun May 28 22:32:32 CDT 2000

I ordered the 6.4 GIg HD w/IDE->SCSI adapter for $400 from one of
the suppliers listed at Hugos SPARCBook FAQ. Pricey, but I needed an
adapter and this got the deal done quickly.

Very happy with the upgrade so far - I do not regret it at all (I also just
bought 2x32 Meg SIMMs at a local computer show - took my SPARCbook
with me, tested on the spot, cost about $100). With 64 M RAM and 6.4G
HD, this is a nice little unit (3GX unit).

Thanks for the pointer - my laptop is powering up as I write...

Ken Hansen
n2vip at bellatlantic.net